Thursday, February 24, 2011

❘ ❙ ❚ BEACH HOUSE ❚ ❙ ❘

























Last night my friends and I sprinted from our respective classes (gender roles in the literature of Zora Neale Hurston and the nature of the ideal in Pushkin anyone?) and caught the 5:50 train into the city.

Our destination: Webster Hall to see Beach House

I'm just going to attach some of my favorite images, but I'll just say: I LOVED it. I listened to Teen Dream, their latest album, a lot over winter break, so I was singing along to a lot of the songs. They were just so on top of it and consistently great and the set design was hypnotic. So genius. And I totally loved their enthusiasm. Please go see them if you get a chance!

(All photos taken with the Helga Viking lens on the Hipstamatic)






No comments:

Post a Comment